Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hallo!

Hey ppl!

How's it going? Everything is going well in Vancouver still. It's warming up over here. It's going to be 16C on Thursday! That's hot for here! Amazing how your weather standards drop when you live in Canada! I'm going to die when I get back to the hot weather! Just been going out and having fun with my friends over here. Went to a club called Cellar on Friday night and it ended up being a huge one. Just chilled out with some girlfriends the rest of the weekend.

Last week, I went to Victoria for work. NO, not Victoria in Oz! The Commonwealth Games was held there in '94 i think. It's gorgeous. Has a very European feel to it. I actually felt like I was walking around France or something. Just took a big long walk to check things out. Very pretty architecture. I've got a free ferry ticket from a friend to use, so I'm going to go back one weekend in Summer to check out all the touristy things. There's so many little beautiful islands off of the West Coast of Canada. I went on a little sea plane and it was a beautiful day. Perfect blue skies. The snow capped mountains looked beautiful around Vancouver. I definitely will miss the beautiful scenery in Vancouver when I leave.

Just working at a place called Tourism British Columbia at the moment. It's going well. Just working here temporarily. I'm the Services Co-ordinator for the IT department. Doing lots of things I haven't done before which is good.

Take Care all and post a comment if you want.

Luv Nic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home