Friday, April 07, 2006

Hey There from sunny Vancouver!

Howdy everyone!

Just thought I'd say hi. Finally downloaded some photos for you. Still need to download the ones from Canada, India and Nepal. Takes ages! I hope this finds you all well. Post a comment if you want. Woohoo! It's Friday! "I can't wait for the weekend to begin!" Well, it's already started in Saturday. The weather has been nice here. 15C and sunny! That's hot here! Anyday it doesn't rain here is a good day! Just going out with my friends this weekend. They consist of some British birds, some Aussie blokes and some local Canadians. I'm sure there's going to some drinking happening. I'll have one for you all. You better have one for me next week as it's my b'day on the 13th. For those of you who forgot!

Big congratulations to my best friend Jacki who got married today (8th in Australia). Congrats to her and Adrian! Sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you. Hope you had an awesome day!

That's it for now. Hope you are all happy and having lots of fun.

Miss you all lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luv N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home