Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Crows beaten by Richmond!

Oh my god! My team got beaten by Richmond! What is this world coming to? We're like top of the ladder and they're like bottom! Agghhh! Your team still sucks Jimmy!

Just a quick update. Had a nice relaxing long weekend. Well it was was a four day long weekend for me as I'm now unemployed again. Woohoo! No, not really. I'm sure the agency will get me something soon. I'm actually back at Tourism BC just today for four hours as the regular receptionist is sick. I said my goodbyes to everyone on Friday and here I am back already!

Just had my friend Hailey's b'day dinner on Friday night. We went to this restaurant called Latin Quarter. It was really nice. Has a European feel to it. They had this awesome latin band playing so we got up in the aisles and danced away. Lots of fun. On Saturday, went on a date. That went well. It's just good to meet new people. On Sunday, just went for a walk down the beach at English Bay and just generally relaxed.

I want to try and visit Robbie in Toronto before he goes in August, so hopefully I can get some money together to go do that. Haven't seen as much of Canada as I would've liked. But that's the way it goes when you have no $! I've been to Victoria and seen all the stuff in Vancouver. Hopefully get to Kelowna before I go as one of my good friends is from there.

The Finale of American Idol is on tonight! Go Katharine! Even though I think Taylor (grey haired git) is going to win. Either way, they're both going to get a recording deal. What am I going to do on my Tuesday and Wednesday nights now? Yes, I know I'm sad!!!!

That's about it for now. The rain is back :( Bab bow! But at least it's 20C everyday. A lot better than the 6C it was in winter everyday!

Hope you are all well.

Luv N xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home