Monday, May 15, 2006

Sunburnt in Canada

Hey everyone!

I'm actually really, really sunburnt after spending the day at the beach yesterday! Ouch! It's very sore. As if you can get sunburnt in Canada! Well, it was another fun weekend.

Friday, just had a quiet night in and watched the tennis. Bloody Roddick lost but I don't think he would've been able to beat Rafa or Federer anyway! Congrats Rafa! That was an awesome final! I seriously thought Federer was going to win as he was 4-1 up in the last set. But Rafa always believed he could do it and he did!!!! Nice to see someone other than Federer win all the time. Yeah, now Hamburg Masters are starting this week but Roddick had to pull out due to an injury :( Booh! While we're on the topic of sport, go the Crows! Top of the ladder! Woohoo!

Sat night, just went to Jimmy's house for a good ol' Aussie barbie. That was fun but it was an early night. Not too much of a big one. Sunday, we went down to English Bay and sunbathed all day, drank beer and were being stupid! Oh and did I mention that I got very sunburnt. Well, let me whinge about it some more! Wah, wah, wah, wah! Sitting on the gravel all day chatting and drinking (what they call sand here). Yeah right! We'll show them what real sand is! That was lots of fun. There was a big group of us down there, so it was entertaining at the least. Full of dramas as always. Those who were there, you know what I mean!!!!! Then went back to Jimmy's house for some gourmet steak sandwiches. Poor Jimmy and Leon! Are you sick of us yet? Then went home and watched the tennis final.

Back at work today :( The weekends go to quick. Would prefer to be down the beach today. It's going to be 22C today! I know all you Australians back at home who are reading this are laughing right now but it's amazing how you're weather standards change when you live in Canada. I'm going to die from the hot weather when I get back! Aaagghhh!

Well, hope you all had a fun weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!

Luv Nicky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

I know. I was having serious withdrawal symptons from not going online! I know. We're both extremely sad with our websites! Oh well. At least they keep us entertained!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home