Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Home sweet home!

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm coming home on July 3rd! Woohoo! Looking forward to it. It's been hard getting more work here so I'm better off at home making triple what I've been earning here! Only going home two months early. So look out for me (and Robbie) back drinking at the Raddison. Hmmm, feels like we never left!

Planning on going to Kelowna at the end of the month with my friend Hailey to have a look. She's from there. So it will be nice to see some more of British Columbia. Bit disappointed that I didn't get to see more of Canada and the States as well but will have to do it next time. I'm sure I'll be back to visit my girlfriends I've become good friends with here in Vancouver. Still have a free ferry ticket to Victoria a friend gave me. Should really try and make it back and I have free accommodation there as well. Once again the constraining money factor!

Robbie is coming to Vancouver in the next couple of days for a last hoorah before he flys back to Adelaide. That should be good. It's his b'day on Saturday so I'm sure we'll be drunk on the dancefloor at a club down Davie Street. Probably Celebrities! Awww, how I will miss Davie St!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

I know honey! At least you've got Jimmy here. Don't worry, I'll still be e-mailing you everyday! Can't wait to have beers down at a proper beach in Oz. I'll miss my e-mail buddie.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home