Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!










Go Australia! We just won our first World Cup match ever! Yes, I know, it's no great feat but you have to celebrate the small victories. I stayed up until 1.30am this morning watching the replay. Needless to say, I am very tired today! But it was totally worth it. I thought I would just stay up until the first goal was scored but I didn't know it was going to take 84 minutes for them to do that! Then they scored two more in under 10 minutes! Tim Cahill, what a champion! But Harry Kewell is still my favourite player. Brazil is next. OH NOOOOOOO! But if we pulled this victory out today, who knows what could happen! That would be sweet if we beat them. What an upset that would be. Wishful thinking! I will be watching the next match on the 12th June very eagerly. C'mon Aussie!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

Yeah, I like the soccer players better too! A lot better to look at than the Aussie Rules players. Hopefully Brazil gets knocked out, then we both might actually have a chance at winning the Cup!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home