Friday, June 16, 2006

Roddick in the Semis at Queens







Go Andy! He's back to defend his title. If he wins this year, he would've won the tournament four years in a row! Unbelievable! Wish I was in London right now watching the tennis instead of Canada! They don't even show coverage of Queens here on TV but you can view it live on the BBC website - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport. I love technology! Andy is playing his fellow countrymen, James Blake tomorrow in the semi-finals. I can't believe Hewitt actually got through. Only coz Nadal had to retire due to a shoulder injury. If Hewitt wins against Henman and Andy wins, it will be a Roddick v Hewitt final! Agghh! I'm torn. Roddick is my number one. Sorry Lley Lley! I'll be eagerly watching the match tomorrow on the glorious BBC website. I love the BBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home